martes, 11 de julio de 2017

THE BYRDS / 1965 / Mr. Tambourine Man


Jim McGuinn: 12-string guitar, vocals
Gene Clark: tambourine, vocals
David Crosby: rhythm guitar, vocals
Chris Hillman: bass guitar, vocals
Michael Clarke: drums.

Tracks:
1. Mr. Tambourine Man
2. I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better
3. Spanish Harlem Incident
4. You Won't Have To Cry
5. Here Without You
6. The Bells of Rhymney
7. All I Really Want To Do
8. I Knew I'd Want You
9. It's No Use
10. Don't Doubt Yourself, Babe
11. Chimes of Freedom
12. We'll Meet Again

Bonus tracks:
13. She has a Way
14. I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better (alt. version)
15. It's No Use (alt. version)
16. You Won't Have To Cry (alt. version)
17. All I Really Want To Do (single version)
18. You and Me (instrumental).

(Covers includes)



No hay comentarios: